Bursaries & Scholarships
Why choose a bursary at ACS
At ACS we see student achievement as a personal experience. Our ethos inspires children to be open-minded and curious, capable of great accomplishments when encouraged and challenged. We realise this through exceptional teaching and a curriculum built on the world-renowned International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes.
Our aim as a charitable entity is to advance education and widen access to our schools. We welcome bursary applications from students from within the local community who would benefit from our broad international curriculum, diverse community and inspirational environment. We offer a full programme of means-tested bursaries for our three UK schools.
What you need to know
ACS bursaries are offered to students who will most benefit from an ACS education, but whose family circumstances mean that their parents cannot meet the full school fees. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic recruitment of further bursary recipients was put on hold for one year. We continue to fully support existing bursary recipients and are delighted to now have 40 students benefitting from a bursary within our school community. The recruitment programme will recommence for new bursary students in September 2021 to start school the follow year.
- Applications open for the 2022/23 academic year in September 2021
- The financial awards will range from 10 – 100% of full fees.
- All bursaries are means-tested, and each financial award is dependent on the student’s individual circumstance.
- In line with our values, ACS welcomes students with enquiring minds, an international mindset, and a desire to make a difference.
- We offer Middle School Bursaries for students aged 11 or 13 High School Bursaries including the International Baccalaureate Diploma, for students aged 16.
Elise Kelly, ACS Bursary Student
Meet Elise Kelly
Please click on the links below for more details on the bursary programme at each ACS school.