Full ISI Report 2020
We are delighted to share the findings of our 2020 ISI Inspection, and congratulate our students, staff, and parents for making us an ‘Excellent' place to learn, work, and collaborate.
The Inspectors key findings were:
- The Quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent:
- Pupils of all ages develop excellent study skills and the ability to take responsibility for their own learning: they are consistently questioning of both their own ideas and those of others
- Pupils show excellent attitudes and they work independently and collaboratively with considerable success
- Pupils achieve high standards across the curriculum, reflecting their well-developed skills for learning and the school’s high expectations of them.
- Pupils achieve results in the MYP that are significantly above world-wide averages and in the IBDP that are well above world-wide averages.
The Quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent:
- Pupils develop excellent self-confidence and considerable understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, enabling them to tackle tasks with resilience and flexibility
- From an early age, pupils are able to make decisions both in day-to-day work and in planning for the future
- Pupils develop an excellent appreciation of different backgrounds and cultures, respecting those whose experience or beliefs are different and working together for the wider good
- As they move up through the school, pupils develop a high level of moral understanding and a well-developed sense of right and wrong. Almost all parents say the school develops high standards of behaviour.
Regulatory Compliance ISI Reports 2017 and 2018
We are pleased with the report and value the guidance provided. Inspections like this are immensely valuable in helping us to continue improving as a school and in reassuring us on the quality of education provided to our students. We are pleased that ACS Egham meets all regulations.
Ready to question and challenge the status quo
Situated on 20 acres of glorious English countryside adjoining the Royal Savill Garden, and only 25 miles from central London, ACS Egham is an IB World School for over 600 students (ages 4 to 18), and 160 expert faculty and staff from over 50 countries.
Vision & Values
In defining our Vision we have distilled the many ideas, feelings and voices that make up our international community.