Woodlee Sports Centre
Opened in September 2012, facilities include:
- Fully air-conditioned dance studio with a floor to ceiling mirrored wall
- Fully air-conditioned fitness suite
- two FIBA basketball courts
- 8 badminton courts
- 2 volleyball courts
- an indoor climbing wall and an outdoor traversing wall
- 2 covered outdoor Tennis Courts.
The sports centre allows flexibility to offer a number of different activities within the spaces available, subject to suitability.
Woodlee is a popular venue with a number of sporting clubs and coaching companies using our facilities. This has ensured good links with local teams, coaches and organisations ensuring our ACS and Local community has a wide offering of sporting and fitness activities.
ACS Has a number of partnerships with local sporting academies and Coaching staff, including:
- Core Judo
- Surrey Rams (Basketball)
- Phoenix Football Academy
- VBDC Volleyball Development Camps
- The Eliteway coaching
- Spelthorne Atoms (Basketball)
- Next Level Sports Performance (Tennis)
For more information out our facilities and availability, please contact Stacey Tomkins by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07522 945606.
Sport at ACS Egham
Physical Education Curriculum
Playing in a team is one part of school life we believe every student should experience, whatever their level. Our programme is positive, inclusive, and encourages students to be well-rounded individuals.
Clubs & Activities
At ACS Egham we understand the value of co-curricular activities in helping to provide a well-rounded and balanced school experience.