Admin Coordinator - Head of School
ACS Doha are looking for an Admin Coordinator for the Head of School. The main purpose of this role is to manage and deliver activities, projects and processes that contribute to the smooth functioning of the School.
* Manage a variety of administrative activities, assignments and projects, ensuring efficient and timely delivery
* Regularly meet with stakeholders to review short and long term priorities and ensure implementation is on track
* Organize and keep up to date the HoS and deputy HoS ' calendars
* Manage and keep up to date the School calendar with key dates, activities, breaks, events etc. by liaising with concerned parties and keeping open communication.
* Manages the event planner process and set-up for special events
* Process HoS business related expenses
* Make necessary arrangements for visits to the school from ACS senior managers as required.
* Coordinate and set up of EDAT/DAT meetings, meetings with the Head of School and other relevant school events
* Attend relevant meetings as directed by the Head of School, take minutes of meetings and make a positive contribution * Liaise with the PSO on parent-school issues including queries, information and meetings
* Provide support to the Deputy Head of School when needed
* Perform ad hoc duties as necessary
Knowledge and Experience:
* High School Diploma, Bachelor degree preferable
* Able to read, write and communicate to high standard in Arabic and English
* Valid Qatari Drivers License
* Strong administration, organisation and IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Experience of liaising with agencies and suppliers
* Excellent communication skills orally and in writing. Ability to attend to precise detail Personal Qualities
* Good team worker and communicator. Flexible and co-operative working style
* Professional and friendly with good interpersonal skills, able to deal with people at all levels
* A 'can-do' attitude, eye for detail, a customer service mindset and excellent organisational skills are essential
* Able to take accurate notes at meetings
* Able to deal effectively with high level of confidentiality, use own initiative and work well under pressure
Working Environment: Based at ACS Doha campus with regular travel within Qatar. Works some evenings and weekends as required.
Safeguarding ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students' welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.