Admin Coordinator - Front of House
ACS Doha are looking for a front of house Admin Coordinator to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to manage and deliver activities, projects and processes that contribute to the smooth functioning of the School.
• Manage a variety of administrative activities, processes and projects working closely with HoS Administrative Coordinator to ensure efficient delivery.
• Provide data input, word processing, spreadsheet and secretarial support; Assist in Admissions and Divisional offices, as needed
• Undertake administrative functions in the main office with reprographics, publications and mailings
• Stock paper at photocopy machines and printers around campus (when necessary).
• Daily mail pick up and delivery
• Manage and maintain the hospitality (Coffee, tea, biscuits, cups) inventory
• Organise/provide refreshments to ensure a positive and professional experience for visitors and guests
• Cover Front desk/Reception Area on a regular schedule.
• Greet people on entry to school building, direct parents and visitors to the appropriate staff member.
• Answer telephone in a professional manner, accurately conveying information, recording and delivering messages
• Manage Facility reservations such as the Gym and meeting rooms.
• Perform ad hoc duties as necessary
Knowledge and Experience: Qualifications
• High School Diploma, Bachelor degree preferable
• Able to read, write and communicate to high standard in Arabic and English
• Valid Qatari Driving License Experience •
Strong administration, organisation and IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Can demonstrate ownership of individual projects
• Excellent communication skills orally and in writing. Ability to attend to precise detail
• Good team worker and communicator. Flexible and co-operative working style
• Professional and friendly with good interpersonal skills, able to deal with people at all levels
• A 'can-do' attitude, eye for detail, a customer service mindset and excellent organisational skills are essential
• Able to perform tasks to recognised standards with minimal supervision
Working Environment: Based at ACS Doha campus with regular travel within Qatar. Works some evenings and weekends as required.
Safeguarding ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students' welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.