ACS International Schools are looking for experienced part time/ full time cleaners on fix term contract to join their team at ACS Cobham until December 2020.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a cost effective and competent manner and to the required quality standard.
- Effective communication with all internal and external customers.
- Carry out visual inspection only of power machinery and portable equipment prior to use.
- Faults should be reported immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor and warning label put on it.
- Ensure compliance with COSHH regulations and the use of Personal Protective Equipment where appropriate.
- Ensure adequate provision of warning notices are provided when carrying out cleaning operations .
- Where designated, ‘lone worker’ procedures should be adhered to with regard to contact.
- Be aware of Emergency Procedures and location of First Aid equipment.
- Be aware of risk Assessments associated with their activities.
- Observe compliance with Health and Safety legislation when carrying out duties particularly with regard to Manual Handling
- Follow all procedures for locking doors, shutting windows, signing keys and radios, and locking cleaning cupboards.
- Any other duties requested by the Cleaning Supervisor and or Caretaking Manager.
- Experience of cleaning within a professional environment Knowledge of COSHH Manual Handling and general Health and Safety legislation Experience of cleaning procedures and the use of cleaning equipment.
ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.