ACS Doha are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to lead on market insight and ACS’ competitiveness, develop and deliver the local commercial marketing strategy, and forge long-lasting sound commercial relationships and partnerships that will significantly drive ACS enrolment and growth in the market. The key focus over the next few years with the Doha team is to successfully launch and build the new ACS Doha School opening in September 2020.
• Analyse and develop a deep understanding of ACS Doha customer base through data and parent research and close collaboration with Admissions to establish clarity on parent current and future needs, perceptions and aspirations.
• Collaborate closely with the school leadership team to ensure the market proposition fulfils the needs and aspirations of the market, providing insight where appropriate to steer direction.
• Provide local insight to leadership team and Head office on pricing for school fees and other potential paid for services ensuring sound commercial principles and market appeal.
• Be an ambassador for ACS Doha in the wider education market in Doha and represent the school at key external events and in key forums
• Develop the commercial marketing plan to grow enrolment and brand share in line with the business case for the new school. Deliver through a strong proposition versus competitors, effective partnerships and affiliates plan as part of the overall marketing plan.
• With the Dean of Admissions and Head of Marketing lead generation contribute to enrolment forecasting and planning.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Strong marketing management experience
• Experience of working within Education is desirable
• Analytical and numerate, with strong commercial acumen
• Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, able to adapt to changing circumstances and think creatively to resolve problems
• People person able to work with many different personalities
• Able to negotiate partnerships and affiliations with strong commercial understanding
• Project management skills
• Able to interrogate and analyse data and conduct research
ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.