ACS employees are valued and appreciated, and the training and development we offer is designed to enhance your career.
Centre for Inspiring Minds (CIM)
In the constant pursuit of excellence in education, CIM was established in September 2012. Its aims are to cultivate a research-engaged school by:
- Championing collaborative inquiry as an effective form of professional development aimed at improving teaching and learning
- Driving the rigorous use and practice of school-based academic and co-curricular research as the foundation for a research-engaged school
- Harnessing and supporting creativity across our schools
- Strengthening partnerships among campuses and divisions
- Forging relationships with external organisations to further international education.
Working in close collaboration with the Heads of School, the MD and the wider ACS leadership team, CIM strives to make a difference by supporting the professional development and lifelong learning of ACS staff.
- Special Personal Development days are allocated every year to boost teamwork, knowledge-sharing, and good practice. These are led by highly-distinguished practitioners from around the world
- Established links with other leading schools ensures regular professional collaboration and inspiration
- Teacher Performance Evaluation System provides opportunities to take on additional responsibilities for peer observation.
- In the UK, close proximity to London offers numerous opportunities for relevant individual training.
Find out more about
Working at ACS
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, ACS Doha employees are eligible for support with accommodation costs, transport and utility allowance.